Our center is currently supporting the following externally funded projects with our collaborators:
- DARPA SafeWare PALISADE (2015-present)
- DARPA SafeWare OPERA (2015-present)
- Collaborators: Applied Communication Sciences (ACS) / Vencore Labs, Raytheon BBN Technologies
- This project is providing the first-ever prototype proof-of-concept applications of cryptographically secure program obfuscation techniques.
- DARPA Toto (part of DARPA Transparent Computing) (2015-present)
- Collaborator: NYU Poly
- IARPA RAMPARTS (2016-present)
- Collaborator: Galois, Inc.
- This project is providing groundbreaking techniques for applied encrypted computing.
- NSA CAE PARAPET (2015-2016)
- This project is providing first-ever prototypes for cryptographically secure distributed data sharing based on post-quantum encryption.
- NSF CAREER Secure and Reliable Outsourced Storage Systems Using Remote Data Checking
- NSF Avatar: Mobile Distributed Computing in the Cloud
- The NJIT Secure Computing Initiative (funded by NSF)
Our center has also supported the past externally funded projects since our founding in 2014: