ManufactureNJ (MNJ) is committed to stabilizing and developing a highly trained manufacturing workforce, to ensure that New Jersey manufacturers overcome challenges, compete effectively and succeed. ManufactureNJ builds capacity to compete within New Jersey by operating in partnership with providers of education and training.
builds capacity to compete within New Jersey by operating in partnership with
- providers of education and training
- manufacturers in regions
- organizations from the public sector
- links and leverages existing programs with resources and people
- develops new activities and new programs, and develops new strategies from a strong regional foundation
is dedicated to
- developing a world-class manufacturing workforce in New Jersey
- helping New Jersey's manufacturing companies achieve growth
- expanding the manufacturing sector in New Jersey's regional economies
Overseen by NJIT’s Division of Continuing Professional Education and funded by NJ Department of Labor Workforce Development, MNJ is one of several New Jersey Talent Networks each of whose focus is on the specific needs of other key industries including: Financial Services; Health Care; Transportation, Logistics, and Distribution’ Life Sciences; Hospitality and Retail; and Technology and Entrepreneurship. Each of these connect employers, job seekers, the state’s One Stop Career Centers and educational institutions to achieve the common goal of helping current job seekers develop relevant skills that lead to job opportunities, helping employers find qualified employees, and to ensure that New Jerseyans have access to training and educational opportunities that lead to the jobs of the future.
ManufactureNJ brings New Jersey’s advanced manufacturing companies together with educational and public workforce organizations so workers can improve skills and manufacturers can get and grow the skilled workers they need when they need them.