Design Showcase 2017
Join us for Design Showcase! Thursday March 30, 2017
The Design Showcase is an annual celebration of design excellence representing work from students and alumni of the College of Architecture and Design at NJIT. This annual event provides an opportunity for students, alumni, and industry professionals to not just network, but connect with the College. At it’s core, it’s a fundraiser for the College directly supporting new initiatives which help our students grow and flourish. On a broader scale, it’s an opportunity to see how our College is growing, engage with industry professionals and alumni, and view our top students’ work to find interns or future employees.
This event kicks off with our dedicated networking session followed by an alumni lecture. The evening concludes with a cocktail reception in our Gallery where our student and alumni work is showcased as a jazz quartet provides musical entertainment and our top students are recognized for their winning submissions.
- Exhibit your best design work to developers, colleagues and students
- See old friends and faculty
- Meet students to hire as interns or employees
- Earn CEU credits from the lecture
For Industry Friends
- Meet hundreds of new potential customers
- Strengthen relationships with designers who currently buy your goods or services
- Publicly support the largest school of design on the east coast
- Meet potential employers
- Showcase your best designs and show your own work
For everyone, it is a great party that supports student scholarships and programs at the school.